1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook/Twitter including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this competition is The Ponder Panda (the Promoter).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one LEGO Brickheadz set (Mr. Incredible & Frozone).
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of the The Ponder Panda Facebook post or reply to the Twitter post, the answer they believe to be correct.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 13 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
6. One entry allowed per person per social media channel. Additional entries can be obtained by following The Ponder Panda on Facebook/Twitter. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 13:00 on 16th July 2018 until 23:59 on 23rd July 2018.
9. There is only one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the competition end date via Facebook or Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide his or her full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within two weeks of notification.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the competition winners for publicity purposes.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. The name and address of residence of the winners will be deleted and destroyed following the delivery of the prize.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
20. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
21. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network, nor Lego, Disney, Pixar or the Incredibles. You are providing your information to The Ponder Panda and not to any other party.